Simply put, oil is essential and the lifeblood of your car. Engine oil should be checked at least once per week to ensure your car is driving smoothly. Below are a few steps on how you can check your cars oil level.
- Start your vehicle’s engine
- Using your BMWs iDrive wheel knob, select the Car info option on the top right corner.
- On the left side menu, scroll down until you see Engine Info, press down on the knob.
- Your screen will now display an image. The car’s system is now measuring the oil level. This process may take up to 2 minutes to complete.
- Once completed, the car will say Oil Level OK or Engile Oil Low.